This article describes how a publisher can leverage Access Controls to manage who can see content, such as: books, documents, images, videos, or external links, in the Documoto Library.
Note: in order for media to be viewable in the Documoto
Library, it must have at least one Organization and at least
one Media Category assigned in its Access Control settings.
- Within Documoto Admin, go to Content > Media.
- Search for and select the media you wish to set Access Controls for.
- Click Access Controls from the left sub-navigation menu.
- Click the checkboxes next to the Organization(s) that you want to have access to the media and click the checkboxes next to each Media Category the media should be included in.
- Click All to select all Organizations and/or Media Categories
- Click None to clear any selected Organization(s) and/or Media Category(s) checkboxes
- Click Save.
To set Access Controls in bulk, please contact your Customer Success Manager or the Documoto Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.