This article describes how to troubleshoot and resolve issues with a missing Browse Flow on your Documoto Library homepage or landing page.
Requirements for Troubleshooting
- You must be logged into a user with Tenant Admin user group privileges
- You should know what Organization the users that are experiencing this issue are logging into
A vast majority of the time, this issue is caused by an unintentional browse flow override being applied to an organization in Browse Flows admin. Below are steps for resolving that issue.
- From Admin Center, go to Library Admin > Browse Flows
- Check if the organization that your users are logging into indicates that it Has Override, then click the Open Editor button to view the override if so.
- Verify the Taxonomy Editor for that organization is not empty.
- If it is empty, go back to Taxonomy Admin and Delete the override.
- If the organization that your users are logging into does not have an override present, follow Steps 2-4 for any parent or grandparent organizations (i.e. any organizations higher up the organizational hierarchy for the organization that users are logging into with issues.)
Browse Flow Support
If the above steps do not resolve the issue for you, contact your Documoto Customer Success Manager or Documoto Support at email@example.com.