This article describes how to navigate the page editor, including information on the different page editor property pages and available actions.
Within Documoto Admin go to Content > Pages to find and open the page you wish to edit, then use the left navigation menu to navigate the editor menu options.
- Info: Where file Type and Page File name can be viewed. Thumbnail, Translations (Name / Description), and Tags can also be viewed and modified on this page.
- Illustration: Where the illustration and bill of materials can be previewed or exported to PLZ, page-part data can be edited, and hotpoint links can be managed.
- Comments: Where comments related to the page can be viewed, added, updated, or deleted.
- Related: Where Documoto media related to the page can be viewed, added, or deleted.
- Attachments: Where files attached to the page can be viewed, added, replaced, deleted, and access settings can be modified for existing attachments.
- Where Used: Displays a list of all books the page belongs to.
- Bulk Insert: Where Content Administrators can bulk insert the page they are viewing into selected parts books where another reference or target page already exists. Optionally, Content Administrators can also remove the reference/target page from books and replace it with the page they are viewing.