This article describes how administrators can create a tenant Browse Flow to guide users to content and information within the Documoto Library by setting up a hierarchy of Browse Flow tiles on the Documoto home page.
Browse Flow Limitations
Currently, the Browse Flow editor can only be viewed and managed by tenants with less than 100 organizations due to performance concerns and potential degradation in the application for tenant's with a large number of organizations.
Note: For tenants with more than 100 organizations, please
contact email@example.com to edit your tenant or
organization-specific browse flows.
To expedite the go-live of the Admin Center, we have temporarily elected to re-use the legacy Taxonomy Admin editor that that was found in Classic Tenant Admin. In the future we will re-write Taxonomy Admin editor to address known issues, including the 100 organization limit, defects and enhancement requests.
How to Create a Browse Flow
Note: by default, all organizations will inherit the tenant
Browse Flow. This configuration can be overridden at the
organization level. Details on how to override the Library
Admin default can be found in the 'Organization-Specific'
version of this article.
- Within Documoto, go to Admin Center > Library Admin > Browse Flow.
- Select Open Editor.
- Create a taxon ("browse flow tile") by specifying a Name and click Add.
- Add a taxon image by clicking Upload Image and selecting an image from your local computer.
- Repeat steps #3 & #4 for all tiles in the Browse Flow.
- Drag and drop tile names to create a Browse Flow hierarchy.
- Assign Search Criteria to each of the lowest-level tiles in the Browse Flow structure.
- Validate the Browse Flow in the Library to ensure that expected content and information is returned.
Browse Flow Support
If you need any help formulating a Browse Flow strategy or need support setting up your Browse Flow(s), contact your Documoto Customer Success Manager or Documoto Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.