For customers that leverage organizations to separate content for different groups of users, consider creating a unique, organization-specific Browse Flow. This article describes how to create an organization-specific Browse Flow to guide users to specific content and information within the Documoto Library by setting up a hierarchy of Browse Flow tiles on the Documoto home page.
Browse Flow Inheritance
Before creating an organization-specific Browse Flow, consider the following:
- Browse Flows have standard inheritance (e.g. inherited down the organization structure tree).
- If a Browse Flow is configured at the tenant-level, all organizations will inherit the tenant browse flow automatically.
- Browse Flows can be customized at the organization-level using overrides (see instructions below).
- If an organization-specific Browse Flow is enabled for a parent organization, all child organizations will inherit the override.
How to Create an Organization-Specific Browse Flow
- Within Documoto Admin Center > Library Admin > Browse Flows.
- Identify which Organization you would like to create a unique Browse Flow for and click OVERRIDE > Open Editor.
- Create a taxon ("browse flow tile") by specifying a Name and click Add.
- Add a taxon image by clicking Upload Image and selecting an image from your local computer.
- Repeat steps #3 & #4 for all tiles in the Browse Flow.
- Drag and drop tiles to create a Browse Flow hierarchy.
- Assign Search Criteria to each of the lowest-level tiles in the Browse Flow structure.
- Validate the organization-specific Browse Flow in the Library to ensure that expected content and information is returned.