Customers with a need to share access to Documoto across multiple users can utilize a Generic User Account. A Generic User Account allows users to:
- Access your Library simultaneously
- Create and support multiple active sessions across various devices and locations
Note: Using a Generic User Account may have cost impact to your
subscription. Please contact email@example.com or
your designated Customer Success Manager for details.
How Generic User Accounts Differ from Named Users
Generic User Accounts:
- Allow multiple to log in concurrently into the same username across various devices and locations.
- Separate session IDs are created, preventing Shopping Cart orders from being combined.
- Upon terminating a session, the Shopping Cart is emptied and items are not saved.
- Order History displays across all users with the same Generic User Account.
- Limited usage analytics will be available for login activity.
- Favorites Lists are not supported.
- News Items are not marked as 'read'. Therefore, required and non-required reading display upon subsequent logins.
- Provide a unique login for each person.
- Shopping Cart items persist after logging out.
- Provide better analytics for:
- Specific user login activity
- Order activity
- Part, page, and media views