The ability to hide pricing is useful for dealers or end users who want to be able to show customers Documoto parts pages, without also having to reveal their discount or wholesale dealer pricing to their customers. In order to do this, the pricing toggle must be enabled and the prices that should be hidden must be configured in ‘Preferences.’
Enabling and Configuring ‘Hide Pricing’
- Log in to Documoto.
- Select the ‘Preferences’ button on top right of the library.
- In the ‘Miscellaneous’ tab, select the ‘Show Pricing Toggle’ option.
- Select the prices that you want to be able to ‘toggle’ on and off or hide from certain users or customers.
- Click ‘Save’ to save your changes.
Toggling Pricing in the Library and Shopping Cart
- Select the ‘Pricing’ button next to ‘Preferences’ on the top right of the library.
- Before pricing toggle is enabled:
- After pricing toggle is enabled: