End users may come across discrepancies, obsolete items or questions regarding the actual information within media. The steps below outline how to contact a media owner of a book or document within Documoto.
- Login to Documoto.
- Navigate to the media item (static media or interactive book) that you wish to contact the owner of by finding or searching for the item in your library.
- If you are contacting an interactive book media owner, ensure that the ‘Book Viewer’ is open on the left pane by clicking the bulleted list icon to expand the book viewer. Static media ‘Viewers’ should automatically open to the left of the static media item.
- Once the book or static viewer is open click the icon.
- This will open up the ‘Contact Media Owner’ email form where you can add your subject, message and any important attachments (screen-shot images, PDF files, Word documents, etc.)
- Once all of the appropriate information has been added, click “Send” to submit the email.