The Documoto HTML Order Management module allows Administrative users to to configure email recipients to receive automated email notifications when the status of an order or quote is assigned or updated.
- How to Configure Email Recipients
How to Configure Email Recipients
- Log in to Documoto.
- Click the Admin drop-down and select Tenant Admin.
- Under the 'HTML Order Management' section click the Email Recipients option.
- Click the New button at the bottom of the page.
- From the 'To Status' drop-down, select the status that you would like to configure email recipients for.
- Click the Add button below the 'Recipients' box.
- Enter the email address of the recipient(s) that should receive an automatically generated email notification whenever an order or quote is assigned the identified status.
- Click the Save button . The email recipient's email address will then appear in the 'Recipients' box.
- Note: You will need to add each recipient's email address individually by using the Add button. You can remove an email recipient by clicking on the email address to be removed and clicking the Remove button
- Using the ‘Additional Notification’ drop-down, determine if any of the following recipients should also receive an email notification for the identified status in addition to the recipients added to the 'Recipients' table:
- None: only recipient(s) added to the 'Recipients' table will receive an email notification
- Template Email Recipient(s): if the order or quote form contains an 'Email List' type of template header field, the email address populated by the user using that template header field will receive an email notification
- Submitter: the user's email address (as defined in Organization Admin > Users) will receive an email notification
- Both: both the 'Template Email Recipient(s)' and the 'Submitter' will receive an email notification
- Click the checkbox next to 'Attach PDFs to email at this status' to enable a PDF attachment of the interactive page(s) containing the parts included in the order or quote. The PDF will be attached to the automated email notification.
- Click the Save button at the bottom left of the page.
- Repeat steps #4-12 for each status you would like to trigger email notifications for.
- You can edit or delete email recipients by selecting a status and clicking either the Edit button or Delete button .