This article details how to reset your Documoto password.
Note: in order to reset your password, you need to know your
assigned username. If you are uncertain about your username,
please contact your designated Support contact to confirm your
- Go to the Documoto login page: https://documoto.digabit.com
- Click Forgot Password
- You will be promoted to enter your username. Note: your username may be your email address.
- Click Submit.
- You will receive an email, at the email address associated with your Documoto username, with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive an email within 15 minutes, please reach out to your designated Support contact to confirm your username
- Note: the reset link can only be used once and must be used within 2 hours.
- Within the email, click the 'Reset Password Link' to be redirected to the reset password page.
- Enter a new password. The new password must be at least 8 characters, contain 1 special character, and contain upper and lower case characters.
- Once you have defined a password, click Reset.
- If successful, you will receive an alert that 'Password has been reset'.