This article describes how to create an assembly in Documoto Admin by inserting a selected page wherever an identified part is found, automatically connecting the part and the selected page through a hotpoint link. You can optionally restrict the insertion to only selected books.
- Within Documoto Admin go to Content > Parts.
- Search for and select the part that you wish to create an assembly for.
- In the left sub-navigation menu, click Create Assembly.
- Step 1: Select the page to be inserted - Click Select Page.
- Search for and select the page that you wish to add as an assembly. Click Select.
- Step 2: Choose the books where you want the page to be inserted - Choose from All books that include (part) or Some books that include (part)**.
- **Additional Steps needed if selecting Some books that include part - Click + Add Books, select the books, click Select and Close.
- Click Create Assembly.
- A window will pop up. Click Create Assembly to confirm.