This article will describe how to replace a PDF that currently exists in Documoto with an updated version. If you are replacing an existing PDF with an updated PDF with the exact same filename, Documoto will simply replace the file on our server and any media or pages that the original file was attached to will be updated with the new file; any related information (i.e. translations, tags, comments, related items) previously applied to the page or media the original file was attached to will remain intact.
How to Replace a PDF with the Same Filename
- Within Documoto Admin go to Content > Process Content.
- Click the Upload button.
- Select the PDF file from your computer with the same filename as the one you wish to update.
- Select the check box next to the file and click Submit.
- Either Go To Job Manager or Close window.
How to Replace a PDF with a New Filename
- Within Documoto Admin go to Content > Media or Content > Pages.
- Search for and select the desired media or page where the original file you want to replace is attached.
- In the Page File section, select Browse Computer.
- Select the document from your computer. Click Open.
- Save all changes made.