This article walks you through how to configure your BOM or Part List Columns settings for interactive pages in the Documoto library.
How to Configure Part List Columns
Note: by default, all organizations will inherit the tenant
Part List Columns settings. This configuration can be
overridden at the organization level. Details on how to
override the Library Admin default can be found in the
'Organization-Specific' version of this article.
- Within Admin Center, go to Library Admin > Part List Columns.
- Select the Override radio button.
- Use the Selected drop-down menu to select columns.
- In the Selected drop-down menu, click the first column that you want to appear in your part lists.
- Once you have selected the part property or tag and it is highlighted in the list, it will show in the list to the left.
- Continue to Select Columns until all of the properties and tags you wish to appear in the interactive page BOM are listed.
How to Edit Part List Column Settings
- Click and hold anywhere on the row to drag-and-drop the row in the order you want the column to appear in.
- To delete a column, simply click the X on the row or de-select it from the Selected drop-down menu.
- Select the Save button to save your new Part List Columns settings.