This article describes how logos are inherited from the tenant level down the organization tree.
Logo Inheritance Basics
Similar to a few other features in Documoto, there is an interaction between tenant, parent organization(s), and child organization(s) logos. Below is a graphical depiction of how logos are inherited.
- Example 1: Only the tenant logo has been set-up. Both the parent and child organizations will inherit the tenant logo.
- Example 2: Only the tenant and the parent organization logo have been set-up. The child organizations will inherit the parent organization logo.
- Example 3: All three (tenant, parent organization and child organization) have unique logos set-up. There is no inheritance in this example.
How to Add Logos in the Tenant or Organization Admin Modules
- Login to Documoto.
- In the ‘Admin’ drop-down, select either the ‘Organization Admin’ or ‘Tenant Administration’ module.
- Click on 'Style Editor' under the ‘Miscellaneous’ section of the left navigation pane.
- Add a logo by selecting 'Upload' and navigating to a supported image file (.png, .jpg, etc) on your local computer.
- Main Logo: the logo that will be displayed in the upper left corner of the Documoto application as well as your branded login page
- eCommerce Logo: the logo that will be displayed in HTML Order Management forms (if configured under 'Template Header Fields')
- Print Logo: the logo that will be displayed for printed parts books (if configured in the Publisher module)
- For information on pixel size and supported file types, refer to: Imagery and Thumbnails.
Note: When Documoto scales images to be larger or smaller,
it will do so proportionately