The Copy Access Controls feature clears all existing Access Controls on the Organization that you are editing and replaces with only the Access Controls from the Organization you are copying from.
Note: Copy Access Controls is not an immediate action in
Documoto. After Access Controls have been submitted to be
copied, Documoto enters them into a queue that is processed
every six hours.
This article describes how to use Copy Access Controls to give existing Organizations and Users access to content in the Library.
- Within Documoto Admin, go to Users > Organizations.
- Select the existing Organization that you with to copy access controls to.
- Click Copy Access Controls from the left sub-navigation menu.
- Click Select Organization and click the organization you wish to copy from.
- Click Copy Access Controls > Submit.