This article describes how to create a new Part within Documoto Admin and in DocuStudio.
How to Create a New Part in Documoto Admin
- Within Documoto Admin, go to Content > Parts and click +Add.
- Populate the required fields and set additional part properties as needed.
- Click Save.
Note: you must include the part in at least one page
that belongs to a book (with access controls set) for the
part to be viewable in the Library.
How to Create a New Part in DocuStudio
- Within DocuStudio, click New to create a new page, or click Open > Browse Server to pull down a published page from Documoto.
- Import a bill of materials (with the new part included), or click + to insert a new BOM row and manually enter the part information for the new part.
- On the File tab, click Save.
- On the Publish tab, click Upload to publish the page to Documoto.
- Add the page to a new or existing book that has access controls defined.