In this article, we will review the steps to take if you receive an error loading image, or diagram, into DocuStudio.
If you experience "Error Loading Image" issues when trying to open a .plz file that contains a .tif image in Docustudio, check to make sure that you have the correct JAI (Java Advanced Imaging) add-on.
- Go to your computer's program files and check the 64 bit and 32 bit program files (C: > User > "Program Files" or "Program Files(x86)").
- Follow this file path: Java > jre > lib > ext.
- Check for these file names in the 'ext' folder:
- If you do not find the above JAI files in either your Program Files or Program Files (x86), please reach out to your Documoto Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are able to find the above JAI files in your Program Files or Program Files (x86), make sure that your 'Java Executable' file path in Docustudio is linking to the correct JRE file location, which contains the library extension JAI files listed above.