In this article, we will review the steps to take if you receive an "error loading image" message when opening a .plz file in DocuStudio.
- For PC users, navigate within your File System to:
- Computer C: > User > "Program Files" or "Program Files(x86) > Jave > jre > lib > ext
- Check for these filenames in the ext folder:
- If the filenames exist, make sure that your Java Executable file path in Docustudio is linking to the correct JRE file location (which contains the library extension JAI files listed above):
Computer: C: > Program Files > Java > jre1.8.0_45 > bin > select the “java” application file
- If the filenames do not exist, please reach out to your Documoto Success Manager or email@example.com.
Note: if you receive an "error loading image" message when
trying to open a .plz file that contains a .tif image in
Docustudio, verify that you have the correct JAI (Java
Advanced Imaging) add-on.