The most secure method for bypassing the Documoto login page is to use Single-Sign-On SSO. You can find more information on how to connect Documoto to your existing SSO in this help article: How to Connect Documoto to your Existing SSO
Users can also bypass the Documoto login page using a direct URL. Direct URLs can be configured to launch Documoto with additional URL parameters to bypass the standard login page and to auto-navigate to a specific location within the application.
Please contact your Documoto Customer Success Manager or
email@example.com for the document that contains the
technical specifications for accessing Documoto using a
The following functional flows are available using Direct URL Access of Documoto; each of which includes auto-authentication from URL parameters, and then:
- Invoke a search with a given search string.
- Invoke a search with a given shelf filter tag value.
- Invoke a search for multiple tag values.
- Invoice a search for a range type tag with a prefix or suffix.
- Invoke a search for a tag value with a specific content type selected in search.
- Open Documoto to a specific media.
- Open Documoto to a part within a specific media.
- Open Documoto to a search term within a specific media.
Any one of the above flows is invoked based on which URL Parameters are passed to Documoto.
The typical usage of launching Documoto by direct URL access is for an existing application to launch Documoto in a new or separate browser window from an existing application; the existing application merely needs to construct a URL with the desired parameters, and instruct the browser to open the URL.