This article describes how to export on of Documoto's several standard reports that can be ran to access a variety of content, user and order information. Reports can be export to another file format such as .xlxs or .csv.
For a detailed list of all Documoto reports, please refer to: Documoto Reports.
Note: in order to access the Reporting module, you must be in
a user group that have been granted access to the Reporting
- Within Documoto Admin, click Reports in the left navigation menu.
- Select the desired report.
- Complete the associated Parameter Form and click Ok.
- In the Reporting Capabilities Toolbar click the Export Report icon.
- In the Export Report modal, select the desired export format from the 'Export Format' drop-down
- Specify Pages and Fit To options, as needed.
- Click Ok.
- The report will download in browser and be available in your local computer's Downloads folder.