Documoto has several standard reports that can be ran to access a variety of content, user and order information.
For a detailed list of all Documoto reports, please refer to:
To further analyze report data, some customers find it useful to export the report to another file format, such as .xlxs or .csv. Below are instructions for how to export any Documoto report.
Note: in order to access the Reporting module, you must be in
a user group that have been granted access to the Reporting
- Login to Documoto
- From the Admin drop-down, select Reporting
- Select the desired report from the left navigation pane
- Complete the associated 'Parameter Form' and click Ok
- In the 'Reporting Capabilities Toolbar', click on the 'Export Report' icon
- In the Export Report modal, select the desired export format from the 'Export Format' drop-down
- Specify 'Pages' and 'Fit To' options as-needed. However, the default selections are recommended.
- Click Ok
- The report will download in browser and be available in your local computer's 'Downloads' folder