In order to comply with government regulations, Documoto order or quote forms may need to include an embedded hyperlink. This article describes how to create an embedded hyperlink ('Template Header Field') and add the hyperlink to a new or existing Order or Quote form ('Template Layout').
How to Create a Hyperlink
- Login to Documoto
- From the Admin drop-down, select Tenant Admin
- On the left navigation pane, under the ‘HTML Order Management’ section, select the Template Header Fields section
- Click New
- Define the 'Name' that will serve as the Template Header Field's identifier (only viewable in Tenant Admin)
- Insert the URL into the Translations 'Name'
- Define a 'Description', as needed (only viewable in Tenant Admin)
- From the 'Type' drop-down menu, select Label
- Click Save
How to Add a Hyperlink to an Existing Order or Quote Form
- Select the Template Layout section from the left navigation pane
- Select the desired Template Layout by clicking on the Template Layout name
- The selected Template Layout will appear on the right, under 'Edit Form Layout'
- Determine if you would like to create a new row or column or add the hyperlink to an existing row or column
- Then, click Add Item, select the desired Template Header Field from the list, and click Select
- Click Save to update the Template Layout