This article describes how to view the Status of a previously submitted Order or Quote.
- How to View the Status of an Order or Quote from Order History
- How to View the Status of an Order or Quote from Your Order Confirmation Email
How to View the Status of an Order or Quote from Order History
Note: depending on your permissions, you may only see
Orders/Quotes you have placed, Orders/Quotes other users
in your Organization have placed, or all Orders/Quotes across
- Within the Documoto Library, click Account > Orders.
- The two leftmost columns on the Orders table display the status and the order number associated with a unique order or quote.
- Visually scroll to find your desired order number or leverage filters by clicking Filters+ and selecting a relevant filter such as order number.
Note: you may enter the entire or partial order number in the
'Order Number' filter. However, partial order number must
begin with the beginning digits of the order number.
How to View the Status of an Order or Quote from Your Order Confirmation Email
- From your order confirmation email, click the order number link.
- Documoto will open to the order and the Status will be displayed at the upper left.