When dealers, customers, or field technicians need to place a parts order, they have the option to save their shopping cart to come back to it later. Saved carts are extremely useful for users who order the same parts often or for users that need to return to their cart at a later time to place an order. This article describes how to save a cart, as well as how to retrieve a previously saved cart.
How to Save a Cart
- Within the Documoto Library, add parts to the shopping cart.
- Click the shopping cart icon > vertical ellipsis > Save.
- Select the cart type (create a new saved cart by clicking New, or Override to replace an existing saved cart) and specify a name for the saved cart.
- Click Save.
How to Retrieve a Saved Cart
- Within the Documoto Library, click the shopping cart icon > vertical ellipsis > Open.
- Select the name of the saved cart and click Open.
- If you already have parts in your cart, you will be given the option to Override the current cart with the saved cart contents or Merge the current cart with the saved cart contents.
- All parts included in the saved cart will be added to the shopping cart.
- Click the available purchase options, such as: Purchase Order, Request for Quote, Submit to ERP, Submit to EAM, etc, to complete the order/quote submission process.