This article describes how to export a shopping cart to a .CSV file, as well as import a .CSV file to populate the shopping cart in Documoto.
How to Export a Cart
- Within the Documoto Library, add parts to the shopping cart.
- Click the shopping cart icon > vertical ellipsis > Export.
- A .CSV file containing the cart contents will download in browser.
How to Import a Cart
In order to import a cart to Documoto, you must use .CSV file,
with the following parameters: part number, supplier, and
quantity (must be at least 1).
- Within the Documoto Library, click the shopping cart icon > vertical ellipsis > Import.
- From your local computer, select a valid .CSV file and click Open.
- The cart will be populated with the contents of the .CSV file.
Cart Import Errors
If you receive an error upon cart import, the .CSV file contains incorrect or invalid part information, such as an incorrect or nonexistent part number, supplier key or quantity.
Please reference Documoto to verify that you are using a valid part number, the correct supplier for the part number, and a minimum quantity of one (1) for each part included in the .CSV file.