Content is displayed in viewers in Documoto Rocket and is where users interact with content that they have opened, as well as see additional information related to that content (including tags, comments and related media). Users with the appropriate privileges are also able to export content and report content issues from viewers.
How to Navigate to Viewers
- Login to Documoto.
- Once on the homepage, you can either search or browse for the part, page or media that you wish to view, or find the entity (part, page or media) you are looking for in 'Recently Viewed' or 'Recently Added'
- Note: if you do not know how to search or browse in Documoto, refer to: How to Search in Rocket.
- Once you have identified the content that you wish to view, simply click on it to open the content viewer for that entity.
- Note: Some Documoto customers have disabled 'Recently Viewed' or 'Recently Added' sections on their home page.
Content viewers are built in a tabular format, with the first tab displaying the content that was opened, and additional tabs opening to additional information related to that content.
- [Content]: this tab is labeled with the name of the type of entity that is open and is where you can view and interact with the actual content
- Book: interactive book
- Illustration: interactive page
- Chapter: chapter in book
- Document: document type media
- External: hyperlink media
- Video: video type media
- Info: contains the identifier of the content item, created date, last updated date, price (for parts), and tags that can be filtered. The order in which tags are listed honors their configured display order, then sorts alphabetically. Any tags with a display order value of 0 (or left blank) will be listed in alphabetical order below those with a value of greater than 0 for display order.
- Comments: comments related to the content item you are viewing
- Related: attachments and media related to the content you are viewing
- Where Used (Part or Page viewer only): all locations where the part or page is used in the library
- Suggestions (Part viewer only): suggested parts to order
- Table of Contents (Viewing from a Book): will open the TOC and display the chapter and page breakdowns
- Breadcrumb Bar: quickly navigate to the different levels of your Browse Flow through the Breadcrumb Bar
On the top right of most viewers, the following buttons will be available:
- Export/Download: enables users to generate an export of interactive and static content from Documoto to be downloaded.
- Favorite: enables users to add content to a favorites lists which is pinned to the landing page for.
- For more information on favorites, please refer to: How to Favorite Content.
- Report an Issue: enables users to access the 'Report an Issue' form to submit content issues and questions to Documoto content owner(s).
- For more information on Report an Issue, please refer to: How to Report an Issue.