In this article, we will review how to add multiple diagrams to an interactive parts page, navigating between diagrams, as well as how to define the order of the diagrams in DocuStudio.
- How to Add Multiple Diagrams
- Navigating Multiple Diagrams
- Removing a Diagram
- How to Re-Order the Diagrams
How to Add Multiple Diagrams
- Start by adding your first diagram in DocuStudio
- Images can be added to the Diagram pane in Docustudio in one of two ways:
- Copy and paste the diagram using keyboard controls (i.e. ‘Ctrl C' and 'Ctrl V') into the blank Diagram pane
- Add an image from your local computer files
- Click on the ‘Add Diagram’ button on the top right of the ‘Page’ ribbon.
- Browse your computer to locate the image you want to insert.
- Click ‘Open.’
- To add a second image, repeat either of the two methods described above with the next image you want displayed.
- You will now see a drop-down above your image from which you can select the image you wish to work with
- Repeat these steps for as many images as you would like to add
Navigating between Multiple Diagrams
To switch between diagrams in your page, click the ‘Diagram’ drop-down and select the image you want to work with.
Removing a Diagram
- To remove an image from your page, select the image you want to remove from the ‘Diagram’ drop-down mentioned above. Then click the ‘Remove Diagram’ button from the Page tab:
- You will be prompted to confirm the image removal, click ‘Yes’ to continue.
How to Re-order Diagrams
- To change the display order of multiple images in a page, click the ‘Reorder Diagrams’ button on the Page tab.
- You will see a new window, showing your images as they currently appear in your document:
- From here you can click to select, and drag the images into the order in which you want them presented.
- Click ‘Save’.