Once a publisher has created a page, imported the bill of materials ("BOM"), added diagram(s) and completed the hotpointing process - the page is ready to publish to Documoto to be included in a book.
Below are the instructions for publishing a page in DocuStudio to Documoto:
- Log in to DocuStudio.
- Select the ‘Publish’ tab
- On the top left of the Publish ribbon, click the ‘Upload’ button
- In the Files window, ensure ‘Auto Publish' is selected.
- Click ‘Browse’ to select the page filename(s) (.plzs) you would like to publish to Documoto.
- Select the page filename(s).
- Click 'Open'.
- The selected page(s) will show in the 'Files' window.
- Select 'Upload'.
- A status window will open and indicate when the page filename(s) have successfully uploaded to Documoto.
- Note: publishing to Documoto is a two-step process that will always include 'Upload' and 'Processing'.
- The page is now available in Documoto > Publisher > Page Manager.