DocuStudio is Documoto's desktop publishing application. It allows publishers to transform static technical content into dynamic and interactive parts pages. In order to begin publishing interactive parts pages to a Documoto site, users must install the DocuStudio application on their computer; below are the instructions for this process.
Prerequisite Software and Hardware
In order to run DocuStudio, you will need the software installations listed below:
- Java 8 or Higher
- Adobe AIR version 4.0 or Higher
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.xx (not X) or Adobe Reader XI
- Windows XP or Higher or Mac OS X 10.10 to 10.14
- Screen Resolution of 1280 x 1024
- Optional: Filezilla or other SFTP client for file transfers outside of Docustudio.
Note: due to 32-bit app and therefore Adobe AIR installer
limitations, DocuStudio cannot be installed on macOS Catalina.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your
Customer Success Manager if additional support is
How to Download Docustudio
- To download DocuStudio, click the appropriate link below:
- Follow download instructions.
- Once download has been completed you can open DocuStudio from your desktop. The icon looks like this:
- The application will open and you will see the login window. Enter your username, password, server that you would like to publish to (Production or Integration) and choose the language you would like to view the Docustudio application in.
Note: In order to open DocuStudio from the login screen, you
must have a username and password combination that has been
set up under a valid tenant account in Documoto with the
correct privileges (e.g. Publisher module access).