Each organization you create within Documoto can have multiple addresses where and have a default location. Customers seeking to associate an address to an organization will find this helpful if you:
- Want these addresses to be selectable on a Purchase Order or Request for Quote when purchasing items in the Shopping Cart.
- You want to track shipping, mailing, or physical addresses for an organization.
This article will teach you how to update and manage the address information within your instance of Documoto
How to Add a Organization Address
- Login to Documoto.
- In the ‘Admin’ drop-down select ‘Organization Admin.’
- In the Organization Admin module left navigation pane, select the organization you wish to add addresses to in the organization drop-down.
- Select ‘Addresses’ under the ‘Profile’ section.
- Click the ‘New’ button to add a new address.
- Complete the ‘Addresses’ form, ensuring that all required fields are completed, and click ‘Save.’
- Highlight the address in the ‘Addresses’ grid and click ‘Edit.’
- Make all required changes and click ‘Save.’
How to Delete a Organization Address
- Highlight the address in the ‘Addresses’ grid and click ‘Delete.’
- When the ‘Confirm Removal’ modal appears, select the ‘Yes’ option