Addresses can be used for a handful of important processes in Documoto. First, they can be assigned to a user as a default address. Second, they will appear in the ‘Address’ drop-down options for order or quote forms - as long as the template header field's input type has been configured as an ‘Address’.
How to Add a Organization Address
- Login to Documoto.
- In the ‘Admin’ drop-down select ‘Organization Admin.’
- In the Organization Admin module left navigation pane, select the organization you wish to add addresses to in the organization drop-down.
- Select ‘Addresses’ under the ‘Profile’ section.
- Click the ‘New’ button to add a new address.
- Complete the ‘Addresses’ form, ensuring that all required fields are completed, and click ‘Save.’
- Highlight the address in the ‘Addresses’ grid and click ‘Edit.’
- Make all required changes and click ‘Save.’
How to Delete a Organization Address
- Highlight the address in the ‘Addresses’ grid and click ‘Delete.’
- When the ‘Confirm Removal’ modal appears, select the ‘Yes’ option