Your Documoto instance should be an extension of your company’s brand. The Style Editor allows administrative users to customize their Documoto Rocket instance. Administrators can use the editor to manage the imagery that appears on your Documoto site, as well as define colors of the various elements that appear in Documoto, such as: buttons, links, and the site background. Styles can be applied tenant-wide or customized at the Organization level.
How to Add Logos & Apply Styles
- Login to Documoto
- Depending on where you wish to apply logos or styles, open either 'Tenant Administration' or 'Organization Administration' from the Account drop-down.
- Click on 'Style Editor' under the 'Miscellaneous' section of the navigation pane.
Style Editor: Logos & Imagery
- Main Logo: the logo that will be displayed in the upper left corner of the Documoto application as well as the login page
- eCommerce Logo: the logo that will be displayed in HTML Order Management forms (if configured under 'Template Header Fields')
- Print Logo: the logo that will be displayed for printed parts books (if configured in the Publisher module)
- Login Background: the background image for your tenant's branded login page
- Banner: the image that will be displayed behind the search bar on your Documoto home, or 'landing', page
For a complete listing of all recommended image sizes and specifications in Documoto, refer to: Imagery and Thumbnails.
Style Editor: Colors & Preview
Colors can be defined using hex color codes or by using the color picker feature, which can be accessed by selecting the color preview box.
- Primary: the main color that will be present throughout your tenant, including:
- Buttons: Search, Filters, Submit/Send, Table of Contents, Post Comment, Add (to cart in Part Info)
- Hover and Select: Hotpoint hover, Hotpoint select, part row select
- Hotpoint Default: the color of hotpoints that are not selected or highlighted
- Links: the color of any link within the Documoto library as well as:
- Pagination Buttons: in Search Results, Orders, Related, and Where Used
- Selected Viewer Tab: for any content
- Info: this color applies to:
- Highlighted Parts: hotpoints and corresponding BOM rows for items with a tag that has the highlighted property
- Indicators: within the Bill of Materials or Table of Contents
- Information Notification: numerical indicators of information for tabs in content viewers
The editor also includes a 'preview' feature that updates in real-time as you assign colors. To see the changes in Documoto, select 'Save' and simply refresh your browser.