This article describes how to configure a custom, default part image, for any part without a thumbnail image.
Add a Default Part Image
Note: in order for the default part image to appear in the
Cloud Library & Part Info window, your tenant must have the
‘Display Default Part Image’ property turned ‘On’ by your
Customer Success Manager or email@example.com
Please contact your Customer Success Manager to enable or disable this property.
If this property is enabled, and you do not add a custom default part image, then the ‘Image’ area in the ‘Part Info’ window will be blank.
- Login to Documoto.
- In the ‘Admin’ drop-down, select ‘Tenant Administration.’
- Select ‘Default Images’ under the ‘Miscellaneous’ section.
- Click the ‘Add’ button next to the ‘Part’ image file field.
- Find and open or select the image file you wish to make your default part image.
- Click ‘Save’ to save your new default part image.
- Your new default image should now show on any part, that does not have a thumbnail image associated to it, in the Library.
- To remove the default image, simply select the ‘Delete’ button next to the image preview.
Image File Requirements
- Supported Image Types: .jpg, .jpeg, .png
- Suggested Pixel Size: 300 px h x 600 px w
- Smaller images sizes will decrease image quality in the user-interface