This article describes how Documoto administrators and publishers can provide product feedback and submit enhancement requests, as well as vote on existing requests suggested by other Documoto customers.
Note: in order to access the Feedback Forum, you must be in
user group that has access to Documoto Admin.
The Documoto Product Management team takes feedback and requests into consideration with prioritizing the product roadmap.
Guidelines for Good Feedback
- Be clear and concise
- Include a use-case or example that demonstrates value
- Use Documoto terminology
- Avoid industry-specific lingo
- Attach relevant files, as necessary.
Note: avoid a declined suggestion due to duplication by
voting for an existing request.
How to Provide Product Feedback
Note: the Feedback Forum is hosted by a 3rd-party application
- Within the Documoto Library, go to Account > Submit Feedback.
- The Feedback Forum will open in a new browser tab.
- Click Make a Suggestion to submit a new request.
- To vote for an existing request, use the search bar to search for a key term (add quotations for multiple word searches) that describes your suggestion and click the suggestion title to review the request details.
- Click the thumb up icon to vote for a suggestion or click the zzz icon if you feel that the suggestion is irrelevant or unimportant.
When you submit or vote for a suggestion, you will receive an email notification:
- When a comment is added to a request you have submitted or voted on
- When the status of a request has been updated by the Documoto Product Management team
You can manage your email preferences or unsubscribe by clicking the links in the footer of any email you receive from: firstname.lastname@example.org.