Documoto allows users to print interactive media at the Book, Chapter and Page level.
NOTE: If you are not able to see the print icon at the book,
chapter or page level – Check with your Documoto Administrator
to see if the printing privilege has been disabled for your
- Log in to Documoto.
- Open up the media shelf that contains the book you want to print or that contains the chapters or pages you want to print.
- Select the book and open it by clicking on the associated image or name in the shelf.
- Once the book opens, ensure that the ‘Book Viewer’ is also open.
- Navigate to the lowest level in the book that you wish to print (ex. Page, Chapter or Book)
- Click the printer icon in the ‘Book Viewer’ pane to print the interactive media item.
- A print manager will appear that allows users to specify the following printing options:
- Print Selection (Page, Chapter, Book)
- Printing Options:
- Page Printing Options: PDF or Archive (.plz)
- Chapter Printing Options: Include sub-chapters?
- Book Printing Options: PDF or CSV
- Format for 2-sided Printing?
- Include Image
- Include Parts List
- Table of Contents:
- All: Includes all of the pages and chapters in the printed table of contents
- Chapters: Includes only the chapter titles in the printed table of contents
- None: A table of contents is not printed
- Page Size (Letter, Legal, Etc.)
- Orientation (Landscape or Portrait)
- Default Language
- NOTE: These icons may look different in different PDF viewers.