Supported Web Browsers
Documoto is optimized in the latest web browser version of:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
We also offer functionality and feature support for Internet Explorer 11, but IE11 users may notice aesthetic differences in Documoto.
Note: if you are not using the latest version of your web browser, you may experience degraded performance in Documoto.
If you would like to discuss specific questions or concerns regarding a web browser that you are using to access Documoto, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- The latest version of Adobe Flash Player is recommended
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- In order to search within PDFs ("deep searching"), install the Adobe Acrobat plug-in for your browser
- Additional viewer software - as needed.
- For example, if you have Microsoft Word files in Documoto, you will need to install software to preview or view these files
Adobe Flash Player Considerations
The Documoto Classic Library, Admin and Publisher modules run on Adobe Flash Player ("Flash"). Apple, Google, Microsoft and Mozilla and have announced their plans for Flash support over the coming years ranging from saving the user's Flash choice for websites, to asking for permission to run Flash, to blocking Flash completely. As web browsers take steps to eliminate their support of Flash through 2020, you may have to accept and allow certain browser prompts in order to use Documoto.