Page Properties are editable part attributes and metadata. This article describes the available Page Properties and Actions and how to access them.
- How to Access Page Properties and Actions
- Common Page Properties
- Common Page Actions
How to Access Page Properties and Actions
- Within Documoto, go to Admin Center > Content > Pages > select a desired page.
- Select the desired Property or Action from the sub-navigation menu within the Editor.
Common Page Properties
Below are the Properties publishers can use across all pages.
Info provides general information about the page. The following properties can be edited and updated here:
- Type: Shows the page type as either illustration or document
- Page File: Displays the filename of the page
- Thumbnail: The image that will appear in Search Results and Info in the Library for the page
- Translations: The translated display names and descriptions for the page
- Tags: The metadata or keywords that are used for searching and filtering to find the page
Illustration displays the interactive page illustration with hotpoints as will as the Bill of Materials for the selected page.
Comments allow publishers to create, update or delete comments for the page.
Related allows publishers to relate media to the page.
Attachments allow publishers to attach a file from your local computer to the page
Where Used shows all media within Documoto that contain the selected page.
Common Page Actions
Below are the Actions publishers can use across all pages.
Bulk Insert allows publishers to insert this source page into selected books where another target page already exists. Optionally, you can also remove the target page from those books.