This article describes how a publisher can set Access Controls for a template, which in turn will automatically apply to any media created from the template.
Note: Templates are never visible in the library. A template
must be copied to a media for the content to be available
in the library. In order for media created from templates to
be viewable in the Documoto library, it must have at least
one Organization and at least one Media Category selected in
its Access Control settings.
- Within Documoto Admin Center, go to Content > Templates.
- Search for and select the template you wish to set Access Controls for.
- Click Access Controls from the left sub-navigation menu.
- Click the checkboxes next to the Organization(s) that you want to have access to the media and click the checkboxes next to each Media Category the media should be included in.
- Click All to select all Organizations and/or Media Categories
- Click None to clear any selected Organization(s) and/or Media Category(s) checkboxes
- Click Save.
To set Access Controls in bulk, please contact your Customer Success Manager or the Documoto Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.