This article describes how to add and manage attachments to chapters contained within a book in Documoto Admin Center. In the Documoto Library, attachments can be found under the Related tab in content viewers.
Note: Attachment files are not searchable in the library.
They are attached to and can be viewed directly on the
content you have applied them to.
How to Add Attachments to Chapters
- Within Documoto Admin Center go to Content > Media.
- Search for and select desired Media to add attachments to.
- Click Table of Contents from the left sub-navigation menu.
- Select the chapter you wish to add attachments to.
- Click Attachments at the top of the chapter editor panel.
- Click Browse and select your file or drag-and-drop your attachment from your computer.
- Set user access using the dropdown menu.
- Changes are automatically saved.
How to Edit Attachments
While viewing existing attachments click Edit > Select new file > Open.
How to Delete Attachments
While view existing attachments click Delete and then click Delete again to confirm.