This article describes how a publisher can copy a book's Table of Contents to another book. This feature can be used to quickly create identical chapter and/or page structure between two similar books.
Tip: be sure to save the source book's Table of Contents
before copy and pasting the Table of Contents
to the destination book
- Within Documoto, go to Admin Center > Content > Media.
- Search for and select the source Book you would like to copy the Table of Contents from.
- Click on Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter(s) you wish to copy by holding down Shift and click Copy; all pages included within the chapter will be copied as well.
- Click <- Media to return to the Media Manager.
- Search for and select the destination Book that you wish to copy the Table of Contents to.
- Click Table of Contents.
- Click Paste.
- Click Save.
Tip: alternatively, publishers can leverage Templates instead